Friday, January 21, 2011

Gay Trifecta

This post was originally done by Jesse Trautmann and I found it so intriguing that I had to share:

There are three great qualities that
describe gay men, but the catch is
you can only possess two of them.
1. Good Looks
2. Intelligence
3. Emotional Stability
I have good looks (thank
god) and intelligence. I lack
emotional stability. So
true.
If you disagree with me,
and think that you're all
three- being a hot, smart,
happy person- you're
wrong because by
thinking that, you're either
stupid or delusional, therefore
emotionally unstable.
On the flip side if you think you're
ugly, stupid, and a mess-think again.
The fact that you can admit that
and keep trudging' through life means
you're more emotionally stable than
you realize.
Get it? Pick two and live with it. Try
it on your current man, your ex-
boyfriends, your friends, and
yourself. I bet you can pretty much
peg anyone in your life as any combo
of two of the above choices.

3 comments: