Tuesday, April 5, 2011

RAVING MYSELF TO HELL

I know, i know, it's been eons since i last wrote and i'm sorry. It's just that my life has been a rollercoaster with a million and one happenings many of the beyond my control. Anywho! That is beside the point but i promise to share about some of them soon.

Last saturday started:-> like any other day, dull and boring. I woke up late for i didn't have anything planned - just another day with me being bloke as usual. Thing changed late that afternoon when i recieved ksh 1000 via mobile money transfer. First thing i did was to get myself a :-D ka-quarter which went a long way to lighten my day. Then i got called to meet one of my former colle-mate in town for a few drinks, he was buying and i have a weakness for a night filled with fun and drinks, i was so in.

On meeting, we decided to try Tacos club first, here drinks and dancing reigned. We were joined by some gals by i needed to be wit my own so i would leave to visit the clubs balcony just to be with hunks :-P in the club. This was going okay until some bugger thought i deserve to go to hell ;-> literally.....

You have to wait for part to, sorry ;-)8

1 comment: