Thursday, February 10, 2011

A letter to my sister; final part

Dear Sis...

And you wonder why I have
conflicts with my faith in the church
teachings and the selective hypocrisy.
Instead of your trying to know me
and my struggles to come to terms
with myself, you have already
passed judgement about me. In haste
and without considering what I'm
going through, you send me these
which is solely based on Christian
based research and is bound to be
partial. Thus biased

Please take time and with an open
mind read and research the much you
can about the subject. Put your
Christian beliefs and your underlying
perception about gayism and see me
*your brother*, who have grown
with you, celebrated and cried with
you along the way. Then, maybe then
you'll realize that I'm still the same. I
haven't changed nor will I change.

I still love you and forever will.

Kindest regards,
Your Bro

2 comments:

  1. Let me ask, do you actually deliver this letters to her? Any response?

    I know this is hard especially looking for acceptance from people you love. I can only pray that all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. supa good and heart felt.if she reads this she will be moved as iam and will surely support you

    ReplyDelete