Sunday, June 12, 2011

Trying to catch the air


How come we always try to own what we can't have?
Why is it that we lust for all that is beyond our reach?

I ask this based on my own experience and many of others, life always seem to play hardball with our emotions and we're always helpless to do anything. It seems like i am always attracted to guys who are not in my reach. Some are in denial while some don't deserve me.
My heart is currently split between two who i may say so myself fit all that i seek for a companion. But it seems like both are accosted with some traits that are lacking. I met F late last year and from day one we were like soulmates, we connected in levels that I never thought were possible. For the first and only time I can say for sure that I was really in love, I gave to him my all and was content with life. But he kinda developed cold feet and along the way we drifted apart. I was really hurt,even wrote about it here. Funny thing is right now we are best of friends and though the feelings remains, i don't regret letting him into my life.

I later met J and though we had so much in common and i have a thing for him, i don't see us going anywhere. He's kinda conflicted thinking that he's sinning and that he will grow out of being gay.




AirPlanes - B.O.B feat Hayley Williams

3 comments:

  1. Man, I feel you! lyf's unfair like that, it's just wrong *hugs warmly*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... you will have to kiss many frogs before your prince comes along. Enjoy the experiences

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although J dont sound more of an interesting topic i think id wanna read about your meeting n more esp about this so called "sinning"

    ReplyDelete