Monday, February 7, 2011

A letter to my sister

Dear Sis,

I still haven't gathered courage to talk to you since that fateful day you found out that I was gay. This is partly because I am scared to death of what to say to make you understand. On the other hand, it's because I'm hurting, your words that day cut so deep and the pain they inflicted was worse than any physical pain I ever experienced.

When I was a little boy, I never got the chance to relate with you the way I would have liked to due to the fact that by the time I was joining nursery school, you joined a boarding high school. Nevertheless, we had this special bond and I remember crying my hurt out everytime you left for school. I remember waiting anxiously for your school's visiting day to spend the day with you eating chapatis - God I love them - and other delicacies mum had prepared for you. Those were special moments that I'll forever cherish.

Now the confession part,
I used to miss you so much and to fill the void, I started sneaking in to your room while others were asleep and there I felt close to you. Innocently, I would sleep in your bed while wearing one of your sweaters and I remember being at peace like you were there protecting me. Then I started noticing your inner, forgive me but I've to tell it all, I don't know what made me do it but I found those laced thongs so appealing that I had to try them on - SO GAY. I remember prefering to wear them instead of my own undies.
That was hard for me, you have to wait for part 2 later.... P.S I hate confessions

1 comment:

  1. I have the exact same type of a sister and I must admit that this scares me the most. In Swahili: Ukiona mwenzio amenyolewa nayo chako kitie majini or something... something rather. The point being I dread when this our of reckoning will dawn for me.

    I hope it will be of my own accord... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete